Remove BWNG Ransomware Successfully
BWNG Ransomware infects following browsers
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 58.0|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:46, Mozilla:48.0.2, Mozilla:49.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:39, Mozilla Firefox:45, Mozilla Firefox:38.1.1, Mozilla:45.6.0|
Permanently Uninstall BWNG Ransomware From Infected System
BWNG Ransomware is deemed as dangerous Systeminfection that infiltrates into your System silently which has spread its infection on all windows based System such as XP, Vista, 7, 8 and lot more. Once your Systemgets infected with this Systemvirus, Systemstarts behaving weird. However, it appears to be a legit one but in real, it is not. The infection due to BWNG Ransomware, your Systemmay suffer drastic changes. This is due to the fact that this malware occupies large memory space, disk space and internet bandwidth. Soon you get this infection into your computer, it begins to perform its tasks assigned by its creator. This nasty program also injects startup registry entry in the Systemto ensure its automatic execution along with windows.
As stated above, BWNG Ransomware is so dangerous that it can easily bypass most of the protection tool running on computer. While browsing on internet, you access one of these unsafe resources then you can probably get this infection into your computer. The evil-intended minds are responsible for all this mess so as to get large sum of money. This is easiest method for them to gain profit quickly.
Invasion of BWNG Ransomware
BWNG Ransomware are known to use many different techniques to invade your computer. One of them is bundling of malicious software with the freeware or shareware available on the internet which users carelessly download. Invasion can be done via spam emails, visiting unknown domains, clicking dubious links and ads and many other methods lead to such type of infection.
Consequences Of BWNG Ransomware
- The pesky virus can even generate many different ads and display it on your web page.
- Installation of unwanted and unknown plug-ins and extensions and add-ons into the browser.
- Systemperformance starts to degrade.
- Browsers begins to crash and freeze.
- Besides, it can open backdoor for other threats to invade your Systemdirectly.
- Disable secure System of the Systemas well as firewall.
Steps To Uninstall BWNG Ransomware From System
Part 1 : Steps To Start your System In Safe Mode
In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click on Start button – > Shut Down – > Restart.
- When System starts booting, continue to press F8 button .
- Advance boot menu is present on the screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option and hit OK button.
In Windows 8/10
- Press Shift key after clicking on Start button.
- Click Restart button.
- Select Troubleshoot – > Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button to select option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Part 2 : Uninstall BWNG Ransomware From Task Manager
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons simultaneously.
- Select Task Manager option.
- Select all the malicious process from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Part 3 : Uninstall BWNG Ransomware From Firefox
From Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome menu present in the top right corner of the window.
- Click Tools option – > Extension option.
- Locate all the extensions related to BWNG Ransomware.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstall.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and click on its menu button.
- Select Add-ons option.
- Select Extension or Appearance panel in the Add-on Manger tab.
- Select BWNG Ransomware add-ons.
- Click on Uninstall button.
From Microsoft Edge
- Click (…) button to open the menu.
- Click Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Select and click A specific page or pages option under Open with category.
- Select Custom and type URL you wish to set as default home page.
From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click Manage Add-ons option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Locate BWNG Ransomware related add-ons – > Disable button.
- Then click on More Information button and click on Uninstall button.
Part 4 : Deletion Of BWNG Ransomware From Registry Entry
- Press Windows+R keys to open Run box.
- In the run box, type regedit and click on OK.
- Locate and Uninstall all the registry files related to BWNG Ransomware.
Part 5 : Uninstall BWNG Ransomware From Control Panel
For Windows XP
- Click on Start button and click Control Panel.
- Select Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- Find and Uninstall BWNG Ransomwarerelated programs in the window that appears.
For Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option from the menu.
- A Control Panel window appears from where click on Programs option.
- Select BWNG Ransomware executable file.
- Click on Uninstall option.
For Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Then select all the programs related to BWNG Ransomware.
- Click Uninstall option.
For Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select Settings option present in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select System option under Setting.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Now, Uninstall all the unwanted program.