Uninstall PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus from Windows XP : Efface PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus
Various PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus related infections
|Adware||TheSeaApp, SpyContra, Vapsup.bko, Seekmo, Adware.BHO.cu, Sandboxer, WinaDiscount, Win32/BHO.MyWebSearch, CrystalysMedia, Adware.GameVance, BESys, Adware.Companion.A, InternetBillingSolution, Fizzle, WhenU.WhenUSearch, Download Terms|
|Browser Hijacker||Infospace.com, HomePageOnWeb.com/security/xp/, Searchcore.net, Pvp5games.org, Imitsearch.net, Mywebface Toolbar, Drameset.com, Get-Information.com, AVG-Online-Scanner.com, Homepagetoday.com, iwannaseeyounude(dot)com/scan/|
|Ransomware||DXXD Ransomware, CryptoKill Ransomware, BitCrypt Ransomware, Locker Virus, DevNightmare Ransomware, CryptoHost Ransomware, RAA Ransomware, All_Your_Documents.rar Ransomware, XCrypt Ransomware, Pizzacrypts Ransomware, FSociety Ransomware, Zerolocker Ransomware, Chimera Ransomware, .thor File Extension Ransomware|
|Trojan||Trojan.Agent.NUZ, Bamital.H, I-Worm.Kitro.a, Win32:ZAccess-PB, Trojan-Clicker.Win32.Tiny.h, Ramsys Trojan, Malware.Rixobot, Trojan.Downloader.LiveCall, Wowcraft, Infostealer.Shiz!gen, Trojan.Win32.Vaklik.gax|
|Spyware||Trojan.Win32.CP4000, VMCleaner, DealHelper, WebHancer.A, Spyware.SafeSurfing, Keylogger.MGShadow, RankScan4.info, Transponder.Zserv, SpyKillerPro, Jucheck.exe, Surfing Spy|
Permanently Uninstall PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus From Infected OS
PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus is deemed as dangerous OSinfection that infiltrates into your OS silently which has spread its infection on all windows based OS such as XP, Vista, 7, 8 and lot more. Once your OSgets infected with this OSvirus, OSstarts behaving weird. However, it appears to be a legit one but in real, it is not. The infection due to PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus, your OSmay suffer drastic changes. This is due to the fact that this malware occupies large memory space, disk space and internet bandwidth. Soon you get this infection into your computer, it begins to perform its tasks assigned by its creator. This nasty program also injects startup registry entry in the OSto ensure its automatic execution along with windows.
As stated above, PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus is so dangerous that it can easily bypass most of the protection tool running on computer. While browsing on internet, you access one of these unsafe resources then you can probably get this infection into your computer. The evil-intended minds are responsible for all this mess so as to get large sum of money. This is easiest method for them to gain profit quickly.
Invasion of PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus
PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus are known to use many different techniques to invade your computer. One of them is bundling of malicious software with the freeware or shareware available on the internet which users carelessly download. Invasion can be done via spam emails, visiting unknown domains, clicking dubious links and ads and many other methods lead to such type of infection.
Consequences Of PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus
- The pesky virus can even generate many different ads and display it on your web page.
- Installation of unwanted and unknown plug-ins and extensions and add-ons into the browser.
- OSperformance starts to degrade.
- Browsers begins to crash and freeze.
- Besides, it can open backdoor for other threats to invade your OSdirectly.
- Disable secure OS of the OSas well as firewall.
Quick Steps To Uninstall PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus From OS
Part 1 : Steps To Start your OS In Safe Mode
In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click on Start button – > Shut Down – > Restart.
- When OS starts booting, continue to press F8 button .
- Advance boot menu is present on the screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option and hit OK button.
In Windows 8/10
- Press Shift key after clicking on Start button.
- Click Restart button.
- Select Troubleshoot – > Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button to select option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Part 2 : Uninstall PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus From Task Manager
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons simultaneously.
- Select Task Manager option.
- Select all the malicious process from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Part 3 : Uninstall PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus From Internet Explorer
From Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome menu present in the top right corner of the window.
- Click Tools option – > Extension option.
- Locate all the extensions related to PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstall.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and click on its menu button.
- Select Add-ons option.
- Select Extension or Appearance panel in the Add-on Manger tab.
- Select PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus add-ons.
- Click on Uninstall button.
From Microsoft Edge
- Click (…) button to open the menu.
- Click Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Select and click A specific page or pages option under Open with category.
- Select Custom and type URL you wish to set as default home page.
From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click Manage Add-ons option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Locate PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus related add-ons – > Disable button.
- Then click on More Information button and click on Uninstall button.
Part 4 : Uninstallation Of PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus From Registry Entry
- Press Windows+R keys to open Run box.
- In the run box, type regedit and click on OK.
- Locate and Uninstall all the registry files related to PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus.
Part 5 : Uninstall PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus From Control Panel
For Windows XP
- Click on Start button and click Control Panel.
- Select Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- Find and Uninstall PUP.Optional.Legacy Virusrelated programs in the window that appears.
For Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option from the menu.
- A Control Panel window appears from where click on Programs option.
- Select PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus executable file.
- Click on Uninstall option.
For Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Then select all the programs related to PUP.Optional.Legacy Virus.
- Click Uninstall option.
For Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select Settings option present in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select OS option under Setting.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Now, Uninstall all the unwanted program.